Responsibilities of this specific role will include, but not be limited to the following :
- Be part of a collaborative the design strategy team
- Conduct secondary and primary research to uncover design insights
- Create verbal, written, and visual communications
- Learn how to contribute towards problem framing, visual storytelling, and information design
- Acquire client relationship management skills
- Create the potential for future professional engagement with the team and at Arup
Arup company provides university graduates with an internship opportunity in summer 2020.
Candidates will find the chance to work with some of top engineers and specialists.
They also also get the opportunity to work on exciting and significant projects, delivering quality work that has a positive and lasting influence on the community and the environment.
Apply online: https://bit.ly/2JKcucF
Check company's website: https://www.arup.com/careers