Insync looks for a Senior Strategist in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Senior Strategist executes whole projects or parts of larger and more complex projects. This role has direct and indirect management responsibilities. The Senior Strategist directly delivers exquisite client experiences.
- Building off data and understanding across multiple methods/projects, synthesizes insights in the moment, has a POV and makes disparate connections easily.
- Presents complex data and synthesized insights in written form in a clear, succinct, compelling manner, including recommendations.
- Functions independently as the in-facility moderator as well as all remote methods.
- Minimum of a four (4) year degree or equivalent. M.A. M.S or Ph.D. in Social or Behavioral Sciences or M.B.A. is preferred.
- 6-8 years of experience in marketing strategy, qualitative market research, design thinking/strategy, digital strategy, or foresight, management consulting
- Proficient in multiple therapeutic areas, increasingly gains expertise in target area.