The Valens Company looks for a Strategic Insights Manager in Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada.
Reporting to the Vice President Marketing, the Strategic Insights Manager will be fully integrated into the Marketing Department and will play a strategic role in delivering consumer, shopper, brand and product insights in Canada and other Valens focused markets.
The person in this position will serve as a key business partner of the marketing team and commercial teams helping diagnose business problems, driving business growth, identify market opportunities and help shape a consumer insights focused direction for our customers.
- Support set up of a centralized approach for research and insights
- Bring consumer centricity to any and all business conversations
- Be the voice of consumer and inject consumer insights across all aspects of brand equity and product innovation including but not limited to brand strategy, communication strategy, creative development, innovation, product and packaging, in market execution and trade strategy
- Anticipate business and research needs; understand the big picture but also the nuances of the business and research
- B.A. in Marketing, Business or related field in influencing brand and category management
- 5-7 years of experience in market research, consumer insights or related field - Consumer packaged goods experience an asset