Amazon Web Services (AWS) looks for a Strategy & Planning Leader in San Francisco, California.
The Sales Strategy & Planning Leader will develop strategies according to their strategic priorities. This role will serve as a business partner to sales operations and sales leaders to lead rhythm of the business activities such as Monthly Business Reviews, Quarterly Business Reviews, and other cadenced reporting and metrics for the teams.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Define key sales support mechanisms and programs to meet the rapid growth of the business and achieve revenue attainment and market development objectives
- Manage the monthly and quarterly cadenced reporting for a business unit
- At least 6+ years’ experience in Sales operations or Sales strategy in a mid-to-large scale hi-tech company.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Technology related sales or business development experience - MBA or other relevant advanced degree.