Fresh Squeezed Ideas looks for an Innovation Strategist in Canada.
Reporting to the Vice President of Strategy & Innovation, you will lead and contribute to a variety of challenging and stimulating multi-disciplinary projects. This is a full-time permanent position working remotely from home (open to all locations across Canada).
Responsibilities & Duties
- Participate in/lead strategy and innovation projects – conduct ethnographic and qualitative research, horizon scanning, develop strategies and recommendations, lead and develop workshops including but not limited to ideation, co-creation, and foresight workshops.
- Work across a range of projects within healthcare, CPG, banking, and other industries.
- Responsible for client communications, from project kick-off to final debrief/workshop. Act as day-to-day primary point of contact with clients.
Experience & Qualifications
- Graduate degree in related field, such as strategic foresight, human sciences (anthropology, sociology, psychology) human-centered design, or business
- 3+ years’ experience in the fields of design, innovation, strategy, and/or insight - Strategic thinker with strong analytic and writing skills