ADVANCING PROFESSIONAL EXCELLENCE
- Continuing education and networking
- Professional development conferences
- Profutures webinars and V-gatherings on latest futures thinking and research
- Annual recognition of excellence in graduate students’ work
- Most Important Futures Works recognition
- Publications written, edited by members
FACILITATING NETWORK AND COMMUNITY
- Our unique approach to face-to-face gatherings
- Compass newsletter reporting on latest developments in the profession
- APF Member Forum discussions on wide range of topics
- Postings on a number of social media sites including #4futr on twitter
PROMOTING THE UNIQUE VALUE PROPOSITION OF FUTURES WORK
- Timely intelligence – news, interviews, member works, reviews, methodologies
- Collective advocacy on behalf of the field to public and media
- Career Center to showcase your CV/Resume for those looking for foresight consultants and speakers.
- Leads/referrals from prospective clients
- Appellations for Full Members to communicate your standing as a professional futurist
FIRST YEAR, ANNUAL & MULTI-YEAR MEMBERSHIPS
- Membership runs 365 days from the day your application is approved.
- Multi-year memberships are available at a cost saving.
- Organizational memberships are also available.
FEE SCALE FOR DEVELOPING COUNTRIES
The APF offers a fee scale for members in developing countries as shown in the table below, based on World Bank Country Groups. These rates are automatically calculated for you when you declare your country of residence in your online application.
|All amounts are
in US Dollars
|High Income / OECD Economies
|Low Income Economies
i.e. Kenya, Afghanistan
|Lower-Middle Income Economies
i.e. India, Ghana
|Upper-Middle Income Economies
Note: If you live in a developing country and are able to pay the full membership fee, please apply using your Country rate and then ask the MemberCare desk to change your rate.
PREVIOUSLY A MEMBER?
If you have been a member of the APF in the past, and your membership has lapsed, please contact our MemberCare desk to find out how to re-join.